Sunday, October 3, 2010

Survey.


What were you doing at 4 am?

- Sleeeeeeping.



What's your relationship with the last person you texted?

- BFFE, yo.



What did you do today?

- Woke up, helped the pops cook breakfast for the fam.. now I'm gettin some bloggin' in.



What is the last card game you played?

- Kings. Bahaha



Where are your siblings?

- Upstairs.



Do you want kids?

- Possibly.



Do you have a friend of the opposite gender you can talk to?

- Yessum.



Did you go out or stay in last night?

- Out - Met up with Lauren & Josh at Bru's, then went to Johnny Malloys with Katie & Anamarie.



Last time you saw your parents?

- As I type.



What were your first thoughts this morning?

- "Why can't anyone let me sleep peacefully?!"



Are you a jealous person?

- Yes, but I dismiss my jealousy feelings as fast as I get them.



Do you know anyone who has messed up your life?

- Yes.. and he got to move on with his life while I had to fix all the pieces & put them together by myself.



Are you good at hiding your feelings?

- Some, yes.



Do you believe what goes around comes around?

- Extremely.



One thing you're looking forward to?

- Haunted houses, hay rides, bonfires, pumpkin patches, football, hoodies & sweats, movie nights in, rainy/gloomy days.. etc. I LOVE Fall! xox



What was the last thing you drank?

- Chocolate milk.



Are most of the friends in your life new or old?

- In betweeners.



Who was the last person you talked to on the telephone?

- Josh.



What is your mood?

- Bitchy.



Do you drink tea?

- Hate it.



Is anyone on your bad side right now?

- People that make it on my bad side aren't important.



Any plans for tomorrow?

- Work :(



How tall are you?

- 5'6ish.. shoes make a difference haha



If you could buy anything, what would it be?

- A house. A new Camaro. An airplane ticket to Europe. I could keep going.



Where is your phone?

- Good question :/



Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?

- Definitely.



What’s the weather like today?

- Gloomy & chilly. I love it.



Do you have an xbox?

- No sir.



What happened at 3 pm yesterday?

- I was at Belden Village Mall with Lauren & Josh.



Do you shop at hollister?

- Negative.


Are there currently any words printed on the shirt you're wearing?- Yes, Ohio State University & such.




A- Are you an ADULT?

- Legally.



B- What size is your BED?

- Queen xoxo



C- How many CREDIT CARDS do you have?

- 2ish



D- Last time you DANCED?

- It's been awhile.



E- Have you voted in an ELECTION?

- Yes.



F- How are you FEELING today?

- Sickly.



G- What is one of your GOALS?

- Stick to something on my list of goals.



H- Longest job you've HELD?

- Over 5 years.



I- Biggest body INSECURITY?

- Everything.



J- Are you JEALOUS of anyone?

- No.



L- Who is your LOUDEST friend?

- Katie on the cell phone. Lauren in real life.. she echoes.



M- How much MONEY do you have on you right now?

- Zero. I'm in sweats & a tee shirt.



N- Are you NAUGHTY or NICE?

- Both ;)



O- Most expensive thing you OWN?

- My car I suppose.



P- Do you have any PETS?

- Sorta. His name is Bubba Mo.. but he favors my moma more than me. The tratior.



Q- Have you ever QUIT a job or team?

- Yes.



R- What vegetable do you REFUSE to eat?

- Broccoli



S- How do you like your STEAK cooked?

- Medium at a legit steak restaurant and medium rare at other restaurant places.



T- Are your TOES painted?

- You betcha! Dallas Cowboy's blue



U- Whats UNDER your bed?

- Nothing special.



V- How did you celebrate last VALENTINES day?

- Alone.



W- Have you caused a car WRECK?

- Umm.. no?



X- Ever go to XXX websites?

- No.



Y- Most exciting thing to happen this YEAR?

- Still waiting.



Z- Have you watched ZOEY 101?

- No.

No comments:

Post a Comment