Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ryan Gosling, The Red HOT Ruffian!

Alright, so I have this slight obsession when it comes to Ryan Gosling these days. And I totally blame the movie "Crazy, Stupid, Love." Have you seen it?! You should! Boy is mighty fine, and the movies cute too! Plus I have a major girl crush on Emma Stone. She's probably the only red head that makes me feel all warm & tingly inside. Haha okay, down to bidness.. I came across this story on PerezHilton.com and I just had to share it with the rest of the world! Enjoy that ganster yumminess.


Have mercy!!!

Our hands are up! Where's Ryan Gosling's pistol at?! (Mmmm!!!)

Ryan was spotted on the set of his new movie yesterday, The Gangster Squad. In the flick, he plays a cop in the 1940s trying to track down and nab notorious mob boss Mickey Cohen, who will be played by Sean Penn. In case you were wondering, Emma Stone gets to tap that again as his love interest.

Some girls have all the luck!!!

[ image via famepictures / perezhilton.com ]

No comments:

Post a Comment