Monday, June 14, 2010

Pettiness.

So I've been sitting here at work since I wrote my previous blog and all I've been thinking about is how petty it was of me to complain about something that is SO over with, such OLD news. Why do I still care? I'm almost being hypocritical because I find it funny & annoying when people over focus on one thing, and one thing only. And me still THINKING I care about something that happened to me well over a year ago, is stupid, pointless & petty.

There's far more people in this world that have so many things in their life that is far worse compared to my life. I should be thankful everyday that I get to spend in the present & looking forward to my future. I have AMAZING people in my life. And I truly mean AMAZING. Who cares about some "boy" that broke my heart. Everything that I feel towards this "boy" is jealousy, envy & hatred- everything that you should never let consume your mind and/or heart. Life is better when you focus on the good parts & jus brush off the bad parts of your life. There's no sense at all to dwell on any of the bad parts.

The sun is still going to rise tomorrow morning, no matter what happens to me or my life. Today really is just another day. (Even if it's Monday-Blah!) Have a good day! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Amen sistah! :) Sometimes you need to take a couple minutes and write out a bloggy to vent and as long as you come back to reality, and realize you are so wonderful and have so many wonderful things, then you're on the right path!

    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete