Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Aggravated.

I can't remember the last time I took a picture.. of myself. I've gotten to the point where I HATE taking pictures. I hate group pictures & I hate that my friends love to document every night that we go out & take pictures with everyone we're out with. I hate how I look in pictures, I hate how I look in general. Why doesn't ANYTHING give me the courage, the drive, or the will to change that!? Nothing keeps me in the mind-set that I need to stay in. I need to change so much about me, but I never stick to diets or work out routines. I get reminded of this everytime a friend pulls out a camera or posts pictures on facebook. No wonder my ex that I was with for almost 5 years didn't want to be with me anymore. For a lack of a better phrase, I hate myself. & that's still NOT enough to convince me to change anything about me. What the EFF!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, are you serious??!!! You are beautiful Jenner. Please don't say you hate how you look and hate pictures. You are absolutely gorgeous. I never thought I would hear something like this from you! What is going on with you? You don't talk to me anymore. =(

    ReplyDelete