Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Various.

Various Things I Like:
[ ] Stuffed animals.
[x] Writing & recieving notes from friends & family.
[x] Running around in the pouring rain during the summer.
[ ] The feeling of nostalgia.
[ ] The sound of cats purring.
[x] Finding something I really love & enjoy doing.
[x] Cheese & crackers.
[x] Going to bed with something to look forward to the next day.
[x] Long car rides.
[ ] Pinwheels.
[ ] Being the first one up in my house.
[x] Watching funny movies when I’m in a crappy mood.
[x] Quotes that sum up my feelings at that moment.
[x] Cloudless skies.
[ ] Receiving comments on my photography.
[ ] Foggy mornings.
[ ] Obsessing over my favorite bands.
[x] Strawberry & watermelon flavored candies.
[ ] Water balloons.
[x] Taking cold showers after exercising.

Various Things I Hate:
[x] Abuse in any form.
[ ] People who don’t give a shit about the environment.
[x] Having an itch in my throat.
[x] Wanting something really bad but then looking at the price & realizing there’s no way I can afford that.
[x] Thinking I aced a test, but getting it back & finding out I did terribly.
[ ] Stomach aches.
[ ] Headaches.
[x] Taking pills.
[x] Chlorinated hair.
[ ] Scratched CDs / DVDs.
[ ] Caring so much about someone who hardly cares about me.
[ ] The smell of certain permanent markers.
[x] Breathing in cold air.
[x] When people watch me do anything.
[x] Telling a joke that I think is funny but no one else does.
[ ] Purses / pocketbooks.
[x] Heavy bags / backpacks.
[ ] Dramatic text messages / IM conversations.
[ ] People who can’t say things to my face.
[ ] Dry skin.

Musical Artists / Bands I Enjoy Listening To:
[x] Yellowcard.
[ ] Jack’s Mannequin.
[x] Something Corporate.
[x] Dashboard Confessional.
[x] Muse.
[x] New Found Glory.
[x] Paramore.
[x] Weezer.
[x] Sum 41.
[ ] The Starting Line.
[x] Jimmy Eat World.
[x] Relient K.
[x] Simple Plan.
[ ] Rilo Kiley.
[ ] The Arctic Monkeys.
[x] Good Charlotte.
[ ] The Beatles.
[x] Jason Mraz.
[ ] Motion City Soundtrack.
[ ] Angels & Airwaves.

Movies I Enjoyed Watching:
[ ] My Neighbor Totoro.
[ ] Kiki’s Delivery Service.
[ ] Castle In The Sky.
[ ] Whisper Of The Heart.
[ ] Howl’s Moving Castle.
[ ] Porco Rosso.
[x] Pearl Harbor.
[x] Valkyrie.
[x] Liar, Liar.
[x] Mr. Deeds.
[x] 50 First Dates.
[x] Yes Man.
[ ] Wayne’s World.
[x] The Spongebob Squarepants Movie.
[x] Bruce Almighty.
[x] Big Daddy.
[x] I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry.
[x] The Lion King.
[x] Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.
[x] The Sandlot.

TV Shows I Enjoy Watching:
[ ] Saturday Night Live.
[ ] Hell’s Kitchen.
[x] Seinfeld.
[ ] Glee.
[x] America’s Funniest Home Videos.
[ ] The Simpsons.
[ ] Kitchen Nightmares.
[ ] The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack.
[x] Hey Arnold!
[x] House.

Foods I Enjoy Eating:
[ ] Rice.
[x] Cereal.
[x] Strawberries.
[ ] Pineapple.
[ ] Blueberries.
[x] Granola / energy bars.
[x] Bananas.
[x] Waffles.
[x] Chocolate.
[x] Crackers.
[x] Cheddar cheese.
[x] Mozzarella cheese.
[ ] Cherries.
[x] Whole wheat bread.
[ ] Tomatoes.
[ ] Red peppers.
[x] Chicken nuggets.
[x] Mozzarella sticks.
[x] Pancakes.
[ ] Fried clams.

Video Games I Enjoy Playing:
[ ] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.
[ ] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
[ ] Animal Crossing: Wild World.
[ ] Animal Crossing: City Folk.
[ ] The Sims 2.
[ ] The Sims 3.
[x] Super Mario Galaxy.
[x] Super Mario Galaxy 2.
[x] Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
[x] Super Mario Sunshine.
[x] Mario Kart.
[x] Mario Party.
[ ] Flat Out.
[x] COD 3.
[x] COD: MW2.
[ ] Harvest Moon.
[ ] Sly 1, 2, & 3.
[ ] Pikmin 1 & 2.
[x] Uncharted.
[x] Wii Sports.

Websites I Visit Often:
[x] Tumblr
[x] Xanga.
[x] Twitter.
[ ] Flickr.
[ ] WeHeartIt.
[ ] Listography.
[x] Google.
[ ] Hulu.
[ ] Last.Fm.
[x] YouTube.

Things I Love To Do / Hobbies Of Mine:
[x] Blog.
[x] Photograph the world.
[x] Make scrap books.
[x] Make photo albums.
[x] Make bracelets.
[ ] Horseback ride.
[x] Go on little “adventures”.
[x] Travel to new places.
[ ] Read.
[x] Take & make surveys.
[ ] Swim.
[x] Make lists.
[x] Make people laugh & smile.
[x] Listen to music.
[x] Search for new music & new bands.
[ ] Clean my room.
[x] Make things for other people.
[ ] Go grocery shopping.
[ ] Play piano.
[x] Doodle & draw.

Things I Plan To Do In The Near & Far Future:
[x] Lose 10+ pounds.
[x] Learn how to play a certain song on an instrument.
[x] Buy all the items on my wishlist.
[x] Re - decorate my room.
[ ] Read all the books on my reading list.
[x] Make new friends.
[x] Travel the world doing what I love.
[x] Meet the famous people whom I admire.
[x] See my favorite band in concert.
[x] Meet someone I really love who cares about me.

Clothing / Accessories I Like:
[x] Flannels.
[x] Simple hoodies.
[x] Athletic shorts.
[x] Boyfriend shorts.
[x] Vans.
[x] Converse.
[x] T -shirts.
[ ] Tie - dye.
[x] Friendship bracelets.
[x] Skinny jeans.
[ ] Striped clothing.
[ ] Polo shirts.
[ ] Knee - high socks.
[x] Cardigans.
[x] Tank tops

No comments:

Post a Comment