Thursday, August 11, 2011

Flash Back!

Ewwww ewww eww ewwwwww!

I jus read my last "real post." It's from October of LAST year! 1. That's a really long amount of time. 2. It's just a Quotes blog post that I bolded and/or made certain quotes bold & changed the font color to green. I remember making that blog post cuz I wanted to make it known of which quotes that I have/could relate to or that I was currently relating to. There's a few quotes in there that were bold/green that I know exactly who I'm refering to, but there's one quote thats bold & green that just SCREAMS who the quote was for:

The thing about dating a friend is that you've got history.
You've got stories, and laughs that you can talk about.
It's much easier, and better, then starting from scratch

REALLY!? Really. Not cool on my part. I'm currently in the SAME situation I was over A YEAR AGO. What is wrong with me!? Obviously nothing is going in my favor, I need to move on. I need to run, full force in the opposite direction of this guy. I'm sitting here, almost in disgust & utter disappointment right now. However, for me to care for someone this long, just shows that when I do care for someone it's long term. Which is a good characteristic to have I suppose. It's just bitter/sweet situation at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment