Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 * My New Years Resolutions

So 2010 has officially begun. I have soo many New Years Resolutions, it's unreal. My objective is to make 2010 MY year. I have to. I have faith in myself that I will make all the right changes to me, my life & my surroundings to better my future self. Below is a list of my resolutions, but their just some intentions of mine. I'm not setting any limits for myself this year. So here it goes..


- Buy my FIRST house, by MYSELF. :)
- Have the most WONDERFULLEST birthday, EVER! It's #25! Yikes.
- Stay 110% true to my dearest friends & closest family members.
- Get new glasses.
- Keep all the past negativity & drama in 2009.
- Learn & master the art of crocheting.
- Start tanning, then remain tan by spray tanning (it's so much healthier!)
- Loose a ton of weight, trust me it's muchly needed.
- Purchase a brand new vehicle, WITH power-locks, power-windows, a sunroof, keyless entry, & a stock CD player. Pluses: CD player WITH GPS, heated seats, & remote start.
- Learn more Blog tricks, treats, codes & skills.
- Stop being irresponsible & take care of ME in allll aspects.
- Get a kitten, name him something amazing & get him a jeweled collar. (Yes, I want a boy kitty)
- Purchase some amazing booooots, black, grey & brown!
- Buy & wear more leggings, "dresses," & boots.
- Try Jamba & Kick Boxing.
- Fall in love again.
- Find a new hobby, or two.
- Keep up with my all shows, on a weekly basis.
- Buy the rest of the Twilight Saga books.
- Never drink soda for the whole 2010 year. (Except for verry special occasions.)
- Actually keep working out & dieting for more than 1 month.
- Go on a vacation, or two. (Pluses: visiting Europe or California)
- Buy my first pair of cowboy boots & a cowboy hat.
- Save some mula.
- Go to a Cleveland Cavs basketball game, or two, or three, or four. Ha
- Find me a man that introduces me to new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment