Tuesday, January 5, 2010

CrazySexyCool.

I'm noticing that if you're naturally a blonde, you obsess over brunettes, but if you're a brunette you tend to love blonde hair. It's weird. If you have long hair you want short hair, if you have short hair, you dream about having long hair again. If you're hair is naturally straight you envy girls with natural curls.. and vice versa. There's just something about brunettes that I love, I think they automatically look down to earth & laid back. They have a true natural beauty about them. I'm a natural blonde, but a natural dark dirty ash colored blonde. I highlight the crap outta my hair ;) I've tried on the darker side a few times but it always fades to a reddish-crappy tint and I end up going back to being a blonde. Don't get me wrong, blondes are WAY better. They absolutely have more fun, and only true blondes can look good in whatever hair color they chose. Natural brunettes never look good as blondes. Bahahaha.

But anyways, I just came across this singer. Her name is Jessie James. She's a 20-year-old Georgia stunner who was born in Italy. She considers herself a pop-diva (via her official website.) She's truly amazing and flawlessly gorgeous. Below are some pictures, then below the pictures is her "My Cowboy" video. Amazing.











"My Cowboy - Jessie James"


Make sure you listen to:
"I look so good (without you)", "Wanted" & "Blue Jeans"

See more songs & video blogs by Jessie James ;)
http://www.youtube.com/user/jessiejamesmusic?blend=1&ob=4

Her official website & myspace link:
http://www.thisisjessiejames.com/
http://www.myspace.com/jessiejamesmusic

1 comment: