Monday, January 11, 2010

New year, New things.

So I haven't actually blogged to blog in alittle while. Ya know, give ya some kind of an update about my life. I went back to work this morning after have 5 whole days off. I was bored outta my mind on my days off last week. I almost went insane. I did get to start tanning though and so far I've gone every day but Saturday. (I sorta burnt myself today, oppsies.) Last Wednesday I had an 830am appointment with Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation to apply for a home loan, which I'm happy to report back that I was pre-approved! YES!! It's a wonderful feeling knowing you've been approved to buy a house, a greaaat feeling. I'm ecstatic and beyond thankful towards my parents for teaching me the rights & wrongs of money, bills, credit cards, & debt.

Thursday, I did a whole lotta nothing. I did go with my mom to JoAnn fabrics and buy some yarn and stuff for crocheting. She's trying to teach me, it's just not working out so well. I give mad props to anyone that has master the crocheting skill! I'm highly jealous. I wanna make hats, scarfs & blankets.. and little baby booties! I know SO many wonderful ladies that are expecting, I wanna give them something special!

Friday night was prolly one of the best nights in a looong time. I went out with 3 of my best guy friends, Kenny, Nick & Danny. We started out at Brubaker's Pub in Ak-Rowdy then went out to my best friend Kyla's place. I wasn't feeling it all that much, plus it was snowing SO bad so we left and went to another party closer to home. Joe's party was a little too much for me to handle. Everyone was stupid, crazy drunk and there was a few girls that I've never met before there that were total bitches. Too much drama for me. I got a text from random guys all through-out the night. But one stands out, because I ended up going to his new crib to chill for the rest of the night. It was nice, I got to watch the movie "The Hangover" for the first time. (Hilarious movie!) I never fell asleep so I came home sometime before 8am on Saturday. The rest of the weekend was sort of blah. I went to a jewelry party & dress shopping with Jena & Lauren and just lounged around the house for the rest of the weekend.

Now it's time for another work week to go by. It's sorta nice to get back into a routine, it keeps me grounded and my mind on track. I lost 7 lbs last week, but I just found out I gained 1 lb back over the weekend. Grrr. But that's just going to put me back into a serious state of mind to lose it again and more to come.

I hope you're having a good first month into the 2010 year. Have a good week & an awesome weekend. <3 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment