Saturday, January 30, 2010

Long survey, woot woot!

When's the last time you screamed really loud?
Umm.. couldnt tell ya?

Where do you want to live when you are older?
Ahhh.. NYC, San Fransico, somewhere in NC or Nashville.

When was the last time you were sick?
At this exact moment :/ Arrgh.

Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
Yesssir.

What is the relationship between you and the last person you kissed?
Jus friends, he always wants a kiss on his cheek from me?

Are all of your friends in relationships?
Pretty much yeah, freakin sucks on my end.

Name something you disliked about the day you had today?
My day is just starting, sooo the fact that I had to wake up at 7am on a Saturday pretty much nails it.

How long was your last phone conversation?
I dunno, like 5 minutes? That's pretty long actually lol

Why did you last laugh really hard?
This morning. Kelly's freakin hilarious

Have you had your birthday this year yet?
Nope, but it's basically a whoooole year away!

Can you recite the alphabet backward?
Hecks nah.

Would you rather have orange juice or milk with your breakfast?
Chocolate milk, please & thanks :)

Is there anyone out there who can make you cry very easily?
Maybe.

When was the last time you told someone you love them?
Prolly within a day or so. I love lots of peoples.

Do you enjoy watching comedies or horror movies more?
Def. comedies.

Who was the last person you talked to last night in person before bed?
My daddio, he walked in with a smile on his face cuz you knew I dyed my hair dark but hadn't seen it yet. He liked it ;)

What will you be doing Saturday?
It is Saturday.. and I'm at work til 430 then who knows.

Do you have clothes that belong to other people?
Yessum.

If you have siblings, which one of you is going to be married first?
I only gots one sibling, and in his words "i'm single as evaaaaa" so I dunno how fast he's gonna get married? lol

How late did you stay up last night?
1230ish, I guess. Then I woke back up a little after 3am, texted a few times then went back to sleep.

Who did you go out to eat with last?
My parentals <3

What would you name your future son?
Well.. at one point it was Trent Jamenson, but I highly doubt thats gonna happen now.

Who was the last person to text you?
Kelly Fucking Carpenter.

What did y'all talk about?
She informed me that she didn't remember a thing from her night out last night, and that her boyfriend told her this morning that she repeatedly said "If Jenner doesn't take me to get TBell after the bar, me and you won't have sex for a week" Then I guess she kept falling off the bed, and didn't know how to take her shirt off. Thats Kelly at her finest, bahahaha.

Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a bed?
No.

What is your current relationship status?
Single as evaaaa. Ha

Angry at anyone?
Nope.

Is there anyone you would do anything for?
Yesss. :)

Is it hard to make you laugh?
Not even the slightest bit.

Would you rather pierce your tongue or lip?
Lip, yo.

Next time you will kiss someone?
You tell me?

Something's wrong. First person you go to?
Ahh depends on what's wrong, and where I'm at. If I'm at work, its Miss Kales. If I'm at home I'll text Lauren.

Ever gotten yourself into a confusing situation?
Prolly on a daily basis.

Do you have an attitude?
Hardly ever.

When was the last time that you were genuinely happy?
Oh.. ouch, I don't even know?

How was last night?
Stupid, boring, lonely, gay. I laid in my bed with Bubba.

If you were in the hospital would your number one come see you?
She better, or I'll put her in the hospital.. bahahaha.

Have you ever dyed your hair?
Sure have.

When someone says "we need to talk," what runs through your mind?
"Oh crap, crap, crap, what did I do?"

Do you think its cute when someone kisses your forehead?
Very much so.

What did your last text say?
Ha.. "Right he said if I ate it I'd puke. Nah mother fucker that's my cure for not pukin"

What are you doing?
This survey obviously, not working. :/

Where are you?
At workski, in my cubical.

Who made you laugh last?
Friends.

Think back to this time last year, were you happy?
Yes, I was more content with my life.

When a friend walks out of your life, do you go after them or let them go?
Depends on what friend it is and why they left.

What's really pissing you off?
Nothing.

Do you have a member of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Sure do.

How many piercings do you have and where?
Jus the ears, twice.

Why do you hate the person you hate the most?
Hate is a strong emotion that you shouldn't let into your life.

Has anyone told you they don't want to ever lose you?
Yess.

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
I do.

Are there things in your life that you'll never be able to get over?
No I can get over things with time, and I believe that whole-heartedly.

Who is someone you can tell anything to?
Ahh.. Lauren, Kelly, Kaleigh, Jena, all my boyss..

What were you doing right before this?
Working.

Do you have anything you'd like to say, but can't?
Nope.

Who was the last person you talked to in person?
Holly said hi to me as I was walking back from throwing some stuff away.

Are you fan of Lil Wayne?
Why, yes I am!

Do you have siblings over the age of 21?
I do.

How would your parents react if you got a tattoo?
Been there, done that. Parents didn't talk to me for a couple days. They got over it.

What were you doing last night at midnight?
Laying in my bed, catching up with my shows, talking with my daddio.

Last person you gave your number to, guy or girl?
Ahh.. girl? Some realtor lady.

Last beverage?
Flavored water.

Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
Of course.

What is something you need to go shopping for?
Hmmm..?

When was the last time you smiled?
This morning.

Whats your favorite season?
Fall.

Has anyone hurt you recently?
Don't think so.

Do like to drive fast?
I do. I have a lead foot, and my little go-cart doesn't satisfied my need for speed.

Does your curiosity get the best of you ever?
It def. has, alot.

Would you stay in the same relationship for over a year?
If I was happy, duhhh.

I bet you're texting someone right now, aren't you?
Nope.

Do you still pinky promise?
Fa sho.

What if your boyfriend/ girlfriend went through your cellphone?
I don't have a boyfriend, but if I did.. I wouldn't have anything to hide so he can go right ahead.

Do you honestly miss someone?
Yes.

Whats your New Years Resolution?
Check my blog I wrote about it, it's a pretty hefty list.

How is your heart at this moment?
It's beating.

How is your mood?
Oh soooo sleepy.

Does your password have to do with a boy/girl?
Nah mannnne.

Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
Jeans & a hoodie.

Is there something that makes you angry?
Duh.

Does anybody have a tattoo with your name on it?
Hecks yeah, Brody & Brandon Jenner both have my name tattooed on them. Brody has it down his side, ribs whatever (SO hott!) and Brandon has it across his upper back, I'm pretty sure.

Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurt?
Don't think so.

Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry?
Yes.

Are you happier single or in a relationship?
In a relationship.

Talk to any of your exes?
Ahh.. not recently. Yessssssssss

If you could go back in time and change things, would you?
A few minor things.

Have you told anyone you'd marry them?
Yess.. I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment