Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Su sur surv surveyyyy.

1. Do you stand up and/or clap at the end of a good movie?:
No sir.

2. Have you ever cried in a movie theater?:
Ahhh yess..

3. What's the most you've done in a movie theater?:
Lol kissed a few times? Gawd it's jus a movie theatre, jus cuz it's dark doesn't mean you gotta get down & dirty. Bahahaha

4. What's some of your favorite snacks to eat at a movie theater?:
Buttery popcorn..yumm.

5. Do you sneak in drinks and snacks so you don't have to pay the high prices?:
Hecks yeah.

6. Last movie you saw in theaters and with whom?:
Ughh hmm.. I'm about to be seeing Valentines Day when it's comes out! YES!

7. Where do you usually sit in the theater (front, back, middle, etc.)?:
More towards the back I suppose.

8. What do you do when you're alone in the theater?:
Never been alone in a movie theatre to know.

9. What's the best and worst movie you saw in theaters?:
I don't know, I don't feel like thinking that hard right now.

10. Have you ever had to sit on the floor because the theater was too crowded?:
Nah man.

11. Single, Taken, Naked, or Flirty:
Flirty ;)

12. Are you happy with that?
I like to flirt, but i'd rather be nak-taken :)

13. Would you kiss your ex?
Sure would, he was a good kisser.

14. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Sure the fuck have. Gay.

15. Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is oK?
Bahahaha, if you cheat on me at sorry about your luck, but two can play that game.

16. Have you ever talked about marriage with another person?
Sure have.

17. Do you want children?
Yes.

18. How Many?
Hmm undecided, its up for discussion with my future husband, whoever he be.

19. Would you consider adoption?
Possibly.

20. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Yes, please.

21. Do you want someone you can't have?
Story of my life.

22. Have you fallen in love?
Definitely.

23. Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
Ehh, I believe in acknowledging when you're 1, 3, 6, 9 months go by. Then of course celebrating the yearly anniversaries! Fa sho.

24. Do you believe that you can change for someone?
Yes, and I have. It's not like you do it intentionally either, sometimes it just happens.

25. Is it a good day?
Today? No.

26. Have you ever broken a heart before?
I have :/

27. Does your ex still have feelings for you?
I know he still cares for me, and its hard for us to talk without them feelings rushing to the surface, so yeah, I'd say so.

28. Do you still have feelings for them?
Read the above answer and take an educated guess.

20) Do you believe in long distance relationships?
Not the best way to start out in one, but if you truly love someone, you'll make it work.


20 firsts

1. Who was your first love?
Cory Skov

2. Who was your first kiss and when?
I was like 4 or 5, on a car rear bumper.

3. Who was your first prom date?
I went with Cory to his prom when I was a Junior.

4. Who was your first room mate?
Well if you count siblings, my brother. If siblings don't count then my EX Troy, if you don't count significant others you're shit outta luck, cuz that's all I got right now.

5. What was your first job?
Babysitting, or working at my moms tanning salon.

6. What was your first car?
81 Camaro, damn straight :)

7. When did you go to your first funeral?
Never actually been to a real funeral. Couple calling hours, but never a funeral.

9. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
5 and I moved a whole 5-10 minutes away.

10. Who was your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Lubring. Wow, I just now realized how much it prolly sucks to have that last name.

11. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
I was like 6 months old, my parents took me to Myrtle Beach. Ha.

13. Where did you go for your first date and who was it with?
Wow, isn't a girl supposed to remember something like that for the rest of her life? I can't think of who my first date was with let alone where we went.. dang.

14. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
my best girl friends.. duhh, we were hellions.

15. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
I've had 3 "first" best friends. My very first best friend is Kyla Rae Salmons, we were born 5 days apart, our moms were best friends, so naturally we became best friends, and YUP we're still the best of friends to this day! :) When I was 6 months old I got my first "guy" best friend. He was my neighbor across the street from me, unfortunately I moved when I was 5, then once middle school & highschool hit we both had changed sooo much, we stopped talking. Then there's that first best friend where you do EVERYTHING together, you're never separate, she finishes your sentences, you guys can't go or do anything without the other one.. and we were inseparable up until our Sophomore year of highschool.. I fell in love for the first time and she was in all AP and honor classes, we went our different ways.

16. Who was the first person to send you flowers?
I have yet to have flowers sent to me.

17. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house?
Not even half-way around the block, seriously.

18. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
Lauren. Usually I try to stay away from people when I'm having a bad day though.

19. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen?
Kyla Rae's.

20. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Check my phone. Nasty habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment