Thursday, February 25, 2010

Birthday Celebrations Part 1

O'Charley's was HORRIBLE. I definitely wasn't impressed with the food, the service, nothing. Such a disappointment. Oh well though. I was surrounded by some amazing people, so that's always a good thing. I got to see my Kelly for the first time in a while! I've missed her tons. Lauren, Kelly & myself are all brunettes for the first & quite possibly only time ever. We all hate being brunette's but somehow always manage to dye our hair dark when we're at our blondest. Kelly is in the process of dying her hair back to blonde though, but she's only in stage 1 so she's still technically a brunette. Kelly always tries to talk me out of dying my hair dark, but when she saw it last night she said she liked it a lot! :) So that made me happy.

After dinner me and Lauren went to BG Breeze & met up with her friend from work, Neek. We did a couple rounds of $1 shots, had 2 or 3 guys buy us a round of shots. Kathryn came up from Green to go out with us, she met us at the Breeze then we all drove down to the Valley. We went to the Big Fish where Kathryn knew the bartender. We went to The Dorm after awhile, actually danced.. but prolly pissed more than anything, then went back over to the Big Fish. Lauren went from repeating "it's my birthday!" to "Jenner I'm drunk" to "I think I'm gonna throw up" so we left, before last call, surprisingly. Hahaha. Lauren ended up puking outside my car, in her driveway. I didn't hold her hair back, but I did manage to hold her up & out of the snowy driveway. Haha

Saturday is Lauren & Kenny's joint birthday party, I can't wait! It's going to be a great time! :) Hopefully I'l have more pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment