Wednesday, February 24, 2010

O'Charleys!

Today is my one of my bestest friends' birthday! Lauren Nicole - HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY LOVE! ;) I sure hope her day is going AAH-mazing! I'm SO excited for tonight! She wanted to have dinner with friends on her actual birthday, so we planned to go out to O'Charleys. It's a new restaurant around here, that just got built in Cuyahoga Falls. I'm not 100% sure on whose all going besides, me, Kelly, Josh, Jena, then the boys- Bryan, Nick & Kenny. I believe Nick's girlfriend Kayla is coming? It should be a good time. I'm trying to buy a drink so I get to take the shaker home with me. Haha. Then I'll be steppin out with my bes fran to the Valley later tonight. That should be interesting. We both haven't been to the Valley in MONTHS! Actually we haven't been out during a weekday in a long lonng loooonnnggg time. I'm a little rusty in the consuming alcohol on a weekday, but I'm gettin mighty thirsty writing this blog! Ha. Alright I gotta go finish painting my face on, change, find my black boot since Mother Nature decided to make it snow on Lauren's birthday. Ugh. Then I think I'm gonna lay out my clothes for work tomorrow, just in case I'm not 100% "all there" tomorrow morning. Gotta plan ahead. Hahaha

Love you Lauren! MUAH!xoxo

PS. Please God get me to work on time tomorrow, dressed in new clothes, no black eyes or busted knuckles & preferably sober. AMEN. Haha :)

1 comment: