Saturday, February 27, 2010

Two Favorites.

I saw this being done in the blogs I follow so I thought I'd do it too. It's two things in my home that I love. These two pictures of items just happen to be in my bedroom. The pictures aren't the best, but its whatever.

Two things I love, around my home.
(via Kassi at Bacwoodsfern)

#1: my random shelves & pictures frames.
My daddy made me these shelves! They're 3 different sizes. The middle shelve is the longest, the top two are the second largest and the bottom side ones are the smallest. They were a wood color but I had my dad paint them black to go with my old apartment's decor. There's random things on them shelves. You can't see it but theres a laminated 4-leaf clover my dad gave to me for goodluck. The two bottles are Jack Daniels flavored drinks that I filled with black sand and put fake daisies in. There's a picture of my old kitty, Soco.. who I miss very much. :( There's tons of pictures of some of my closest friends! My senior pictures are up there, top left hand side.. along with another senior picture of me, next to my brother's senior picture on the other side. I even have my Prom picture from my Senior year. Awwe. Then there's the picture frame thing my moma got me awhile ago "Live Laugh Love", one of our favorite sayings. Lastly, there's a Black Cherry Soda bottle up in the top right hand shelve, that's the only thing I have in my room that reminds me of the ex of 4-1/2 years.

#2: My awesome entertainment setup!
I absolutely LOVE A: my TV! & B: my DVR box! :) I have a 32" Sony Bravia LCD TV. If you look to the bottom left hand corner you'll see my lovely DVR box, all thanks to Time Warner Cable. :) I seriously live & breathe on that thing. I have a lot of shows to record, even though most of them are on a break right now. Then on top of my DVR box is my DVD player & Blu-Ray Player. My brother hooked me up with a HDMI cable so I can watch all his Blu-Ray movies in the best quality. My broski has an AWESOME movie collection, he always buys the good movies right when they come out. In the top left of the picture there is another random decoration from my old apartment that I just thru some random stuff on, like candles, books, Nintendo DS games.. stuff like that. What you don't see in this picture is my movie collection. I have a LOT of movies, but they're mostly chick flicks. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment