Monday, March 1, 2010

Birthday Celebrations Part 2

* me with the birthday kids

I'm gonna try to keep this blog short and sweet, only because I have to get to bed. I have to wake up tomorrow at like 630, to get ready & be to work by 8. I'm already ready to shoot myself in the head, with a 20 gauge shot gun. I'm totally not a morning person. But it's whatever, my manager needed a favor & I'm a quick learner, so I was game. I just CAN'T be late Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday or he'll kill me. Haha.

So the second part of the birthday celebrations was a kickass time! There was a lot of drama through out the girls that were there, which I didn't see coming one bit. But surprisingly, no fists were thrown, no shit talkin- nothing. Which is always a good thing. Lauren was actually on time for something. Actually let me rephrase that, she was EARLY for something. She was at Kenny's around like 730-8, I didn't pick up Nick until 840.. but at least we were still there before everyone else started showing up.

* K Milly with his birthday gifts from Lauren & myself :)

Lauren and me sorta went all out for Kenny's birthday present. We didn't even really do it intentionally, it sort of just happened. We both spent about $40, maybe a little more than that. But it was worth it. We got him some pretty cool stuff, I just hope he liked it all! Lauren bought him a thing of Jager, I bought him a Ohio State shirt. We went in halfsies & got him a flask & had it engraved "K-Milly" on the front & "Fuckin' Jager Bombs" on the back! We're very proud of our present giving skills. :) Make sure you check out bag we put everything in! Ha.

* Kenny, Josh & Danny

Real men wear belt buckles! Haha. So I kinda have a thing for guys that wear belt buckles. Except every guy in that above picture I would never, ever date. Kenny is my best friend from 7th grade, Josh is Lauren's boyfriend & Danny.. is just well- Danny. Plus Kenny & Danny are going to be my room-mates. That'd just be weird. The boys are very proud of their belt buckles. My favorite was Danny's. His opens up to a lighter. Bahahaha. Here are some random pictures from Kenny's party. I didn't really take that many, solely because I was highly intoxicated. Jager bombs, beer & wine?! What was I thinking.

* Lauren & myself :)

* Danny makes me look tan ;)

* My Nicholas James! Neighbor *

A lot of people showed up for Kenny & Lauren's party. Kenny ended up going to bed pretty early. I don't remember what time exactly, but he was gone for awhile & the party kept going. Hahaha. My friends Kyla & her friends stopped by for a little bit. Marissa & her friend Kayla came out. Marissa saved the day, seriously! I forgot my camera at home & she was so nice enough to stop by my crib & grab it before coming to Kenny's! :) Everyone from Joe's came out & dominated on the pong table until Lauren's neighbors came. I've missed King, Alvin & Chiefy. I just wish Mack & Blough woulda made it to the party too! Below are some pictures of old friends that have become pretty close again. I care for them a lot, especially Marissa. I've known her since she was born, I don't know why it took us so long to get so close!

Joe: The last thing I remember about you from highschool is how you dated Brodie.
Me: Haha, wow.. let's erase that from your memory like I erased it from mine.

* Marissa! :)

* Margo, she's soo easy to talk to! I've missed her, not gonna lie.

3 comments: