Friday, May 14, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday!

"No theme. Just pure, raw, unadulterated blanks. Feel free to play along and then link back here using the Linky at the bottom of the post. Enjoy!"


1. The very best thing about the summer is ..
Still walking out of work at 630 and the sun doesn't go down til close til 9! Bonfires, cookouts, patio drinking, day drinking, country concerts, thunderstorms, baseball, camping, tubing/skiing.. Haha I could keep going.

2. My first crush ever was ..
The same guy that everyone had a crush on in Kindergarden, even my mom had the biggest crush on him. Haha.

3. This may sound really silly but ..
I can't wait to have my very own Bumble Bee! :) Haha a 2010 Chevy Camaro..Yellow.. Please & Thanks! Yes I'm a girl that loves muscle cars! That Camaro will reflect my amazing driving skills. My Kia just doesn't give me justice right now.

4. I squeeze my toothpaste ..
Wherever the heck I want to, however I pick it up.. I jus squeeze, no specific way!

5. My absolute favorite "comfort food" is ..
Cheeeeeeeeeeesecake!! .. mmm!

6. A random fact about me is ..
I can only eat pancakes & waffles with peanut butter on them. SO good! I promise you!

7. The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is ..
My lovely Droid! Seriously don't know how I lived without it, it does EVERYTHING! It might even pour me a beer later.. Haha.

LiNK UP! :) ---> Fill in the Blank Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE peanut butter on pancakes too :) Though I've never tried it on waffles...I might have to do that soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh yay! I'm not the only one! :) <3

    ReplyDelete