Friday, May 21, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday.

Fill in the blank Friday!
Fashion Theme



1. One fashion trend I really regret is
not having a fashion trend in general. I was more of a tomboy than anything. I played sports & didn't care to get dressed up for school. I rocked sweats, hoodies & tee shirts the majority of my high school career. I was never one of those "girly girls."


2. The one thing that always completes any outfit is
earrings. sometimes a long dangly necklace and lots of bangle bracelets.


3. I would describe my personal style as
comfy? I really don't have much of a "style." I kinda just dress in clothes that I like, that I feel comfortable in. I wear long dresses. Plaid/flannel tops. I do layers too. I rock some jewelry accessories. It's a lot more girly-girl than I was use to so many years ago. But I'm not some preppy-hollister, abercrombie & fitch wearin homewrecker. :)


4. My fashion muse is
Taylor Swift & Blake Lively


5. If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be
Ohh man. I don't even know. I'm not huge on spending hundreds & thousands on clothing & accessories. (Purses are a different story Ha-ha.) So I never even look at designer clothing, so I don't really have an answer for this one?


6. I would love to raid the wardrobe of
Blake Lively & Taylor Swift. I love Blake's accessories & Taylor Swifts cowboy boots & sun dresses.


7. Today I am wearing
Okay this is SO not fair. I got up SO late for work, I didn't even attempt to get ready. Plus I'm sunburnt from tanning so the only effort I put into getting dressed was "making sure whatever I wear is very loose fitting." I have on a pair of jeans, my white DC skater tennis shoes, an orange t-shirt and a grey hoodie of my brothers from highschool. Ugh.


LiNK UP HERE ----> the little things we do

No comments:

Post a Comment