Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Over-time Incentive.

So my work has gotten really busy over the past few weeks, and my boss decided to open up over-time. I decided to start working some to get some extra money to help pay off my credit card debt. Well my boss opened up even more over time and I'm pretty sure I'm going to kill myself trying to work as much as possible. When I realized that I could pay off my credit card debt in 2 months, rather than a year I seriously couldn't breathe. This debt racked up so quickly. Yes it was my fault, obviously. But I was blind to so many things & people. I still blame my ex for HELPING put me in debt. But that's all in the past now. I'm literally so close to paying off my debt I can smell the crisp extra mula in my pockets. Haha.

If being debt free isn't enough incentive already to work as much as possible. There's also the opportunity of moving out incentive.. and then the BEST incentive ever. When I pay off my debt I'll be able to afford a more expensive car payment. Right now I have a 2008 Kia Rio. Yeah- I'm pretty lucky to have basically a brand new car. But it's a family car. I only got it because I was under the impression I was going to be starting a family in the following year or so. And welp that didn't happen. So below is my REAL incentive to be working my botty off:

Bumble Bee!


I want to get a new car. I want a SPORT car. I want a car with 2 doors. I want to have automatic everything (windows, locks, maybe even auto start?) I want a sunroof! I want my windows tinted illegally black. I want a car with dual exhaust. I want to hear the rumbles from a mile away. I want an AWESOME sound system. I wanna go FAST! I want something gorgeous and new and will make everyone envious. And I WILL have it. I get what I want. Haha.

I just can't decide if I want to get a yellow 2010 Camaro though.
What do you think? Should I get the yellow or one of the below colors?:

White.


Silver.


Red. (I have a red car now :/)


Blue.


Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment