Monday, May 31, 2010

One day away from a new month, a new start.

I think I'll take today to have a full-blown out "Jenner Day." Take a nice long shower, using salt-scrubbies to get all the dead skin off. Condition my hair. Safely tan, I say safely because I've burnt myself the past 3 times I've attempted to start tanning again. Manicure & a pedicure. Clean out my car, buy some good smellies for the whipski, straighten up my bedroom, maybe buy some new candles. I wanna play around with my blog, change things up a bit.. try to get in the habit of blogging again. Later I'll either go out with some friends or just stay in and have a movie night. I've been itching to rent Dear John! I might even make a Pro's & Con's list for the next few months. I've been feeling a little bit lost the past couple weeks. It's not a good feeling. Nothing a fresh start can't cure.


That'd be my kitty Bubba AKA Mister Bubbs & Bubba Mo.
He is by far the most spoiled animal in my household.
He gets along amazingly well with my 2 dogs, Bandit and Riley(pictured).
Bubba ran outside today and no one knew about it until it started lightning/thundering & pouring down rain here.
Poor thing was jumping against our back door meowing to come back inside.
He had a rough day, as you can tell from the picture up there. :)

3 comments:

  1. my cat is SO RIDICULOUSLY SPOILED. he gets what he wants when he wants it becaus he is so dang cute. like when we sleep he takes up about 3/4 of the bed. and i allow it to happen.

    thanks for following! you and your blog are so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i own dear johhn, but i cant bring myself to watch it by myself. movie night soon??

    ReplyDelete