Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hmmm.. new hair color?

Alright. It's offically summer time. The smells of cookouts, bonfires, freshly cut grass, flowers & car exhausts fill the air 24/7. I love this time of year. I hate being miserably hot though, so me and the summer days don't get along well. Especially with as long hair as I have that takes forever to style. I usually have to get ready in stages cuz I sweat too much. (Not cool.) But I live for the summer nights! Late night bonfires, camping trips, smores, thunderstorms, cook outs.. everything. Usually girls get the itch to lighten their hair in the summer. Me? I'm usually the opposite. I've never really listened to "dark in the winter, light in the summer" But today, after I went to the movies with my mom, we took the long way home from Kent. We drove the more scenic route rather than going straight down the express way. I suddenly got the itch to go blonde again. Help me decide:

Should I go crazy-ass blonde again?

Or stay with my brunette locks?

Or there's always a sort-of "in between"?
(Don't mind the EX, I don't know how to cut/edit pics on my iMac)

I can't decide! But I have a huge feeling that yesterday may have been the last time I dyed my hair dark. At least for now. Who knows..

No comments:

Post a Comment