Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'ma survey-you-up.

This is going to be a deep survey. Can you handle it?
Is this a legit question? Ha

Does your favorite song remind you of anybody?
Of course.

Have you ever had to choose between two people? If so, how hard was it?
Yes I have. It was somewhat hard.. only because I don't like being the source of someones pain. I didn't want to hurt someone, but no matter what I decided one or two people were going to get hurt. But I know I made the right choice.

Do you have a member of the opposite sex you've told everything to?
Yess!

Do you honestly have any regrets?
Honestly? No.

Have you met anybody that changed your life?
Yes, many people actually. <3

Have you ever opened up to somebody, but then they basically threw it all away?
Not really.

Missing anybody right now?
Nope.

Do you have any tattoo's/piercing's?
Ears pierced twice, one tiny heart tattoo on my left wrist.

Is it easier to pretend everything's okay for you?
Yes. But my friends see right through it. Every time.

Have you ever felt like somebody just forgot you existed?
Yes.

Ever cried while you were on the phone with someone?
Yes.

Ever received a really long apology?
I don't believe so. Usually "I'm sorry." gets the job done pretty quick & easy.

What do you bite on more; your tongue, lip, or nails?
Lip.

What's on your mind?
How I think I'm still not ready to start a relationship with someone new.

Are you mean?
Hardly.

Would you rather go back a week or go forward?
Forward.

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
That's highly questionable. I'm leaning more towards no.

Do you currently have feelings for anyone?
Surprisingly, not really.

Does anyone call you babe or baby?
There's no one that constantly calls me babe or baby.

Could you go out in public wearing what you are now?
Sure.

Have you ever been around a person who was high?
Ugh, duh.

Are promises important to you?
Very.

Would you ever consider living with any of your friends?
Of course.

Did anything "cute" happen in this week?
Yes. I got a few forehead kissies.

What will you be doing on the weekend?
I dunnooo, it's a week away!

What month were you born in?
December.

How much money do you have?
Not nearly enough.

Do you get along with girls?
For the most part, I suppose.

What color is your hair?
Dark brown.

Do you tell your best friend EVERYTHING?
Yes. EVERYTHING!

When was the last time you talked to your best friend?
Today.

Is it easier for you to forgive or forget?
Forgive.

Do you like your name?
A pretty unique nickname came out of it, so yup.

Have you ever run over an animal?
Yes :(

Did you do anything mean to someone today?
Sure hope not.

Are you happy with your life atm?
Wow, it took me a hot second to figure out what "atm" meant. But yeah, I'm content with my life.. it can only get better, way better.

What's the worst thing you've gone through in the past year?
Nothing too bad this year.

Tomorrow is?
Monday. Over-time hell for me.

How have you felt today?
Confused.

You win backstage passes to meet the Jonas Brothers, you?
Sell them bitches.

You wake up, all your hair is gone, your first reaction?
I pinch myself, so I can wake up for my nightmare.

Have you ever kicked a wall, door, etc.?
Yes.

What's your favourite theme park?
Cedar Point.

Are you listening to music right now?
Nope.

Do you tend to waste a lot of your money?
I waste every penny.

What did you have for breakfast?
Peanut butter waffles!

If you looked through your phone right now, who are most of your text
from?
Shawn :/

No comments:

Post a Comment