Sunday, October 25, 2009

Busy Bee.

Ahh this weekend went by WAY too fast! :( I don't want another work week to start dangit. Grrr. Thursday night was pretty freakin amazing! I went to Lauren's neighbor's friends' house & played beer pong. We found out some heart shattering news, so she definetly needed to get out, even if it was jus for a little bit. I loved seeing Chiefy, Blough, Mackey, Alvin, Josh, King, Corey & Kyle.. ha me & lauren enjoy being the only chicks. We kicked ass in beer pong too, by the way. Friday night was sorta chill: Me & Lauren went to Walmart for a hott second or two, then Nick came over & we watched the second Transformers movie. Then we met up with Lauren, Kenny, Danny & Lauren for Danny to tell me he proposed to Lauren & they're getting married in a couple weeks, holy shit did that throw me back a couple steps. Nicks' reaction "Wow didn't know he had it in him." He's a great man for doing what he's doing for her, whether or not it's the right step for him right now. Saturday I seriously slept in til 330pm, who freakin does that? I worked Thursday and Friday 630am-3pm, I guess it freakin killed me. Me, Lauren, Kenny, Danny, his fiancee Lauren, Nick & Marissa went to Blossom's Carnival of Horrors, it was a good time. Nick tackled me in this room where you had to push yourself through the inflated walls, I'm claustophobic so it wasn't my most favorite part of the night. During the haunted woods this "monster" stopped me from walking with all my friends and they all jus walked right around us and left me there trying to get past this "monster" with my "broken" foot, them fuckers. I defintely apologized to him or saying "Davis, fuckin come save me!" Ha I said "I apologize for cussing in your face, can you let me by now?" Then he came like a centimeter from biting my nose. Sunday went by SO fast. I woke up to my daddy making everyone eggs & bacon :) Then I got ready and went fourwheeling with Marissa, Nick & Lauren. Then Marissa, Lauren, Me & Nick's sister Alyssa watched all the boys play football. They lost, hahaha. Now I'm being crafty & making some bracelets because I'm bored as heck and my mom told me I needed a hobby. I'm also laying here with my ankle wrapped up, elevated & being iced because it's still not getting any better, even though it doesn't hurt at all. I've managed to last this long without getting it checked out, but I think it's time I get X-Rays, even though I reallllly don't want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment