Friday, October 16, 2009

What happened to fall?

Why is the weather man calling for snow already?! It's like that, really?!(Haha inside joke) Fall just got here dangit! Ohio always goes from one extreme to another. I was hoping for a fall-ish weekend off, grrr. I'm SO sick of work. TGIF. This week has been going by so incredibly slow. I thought I was going to pull my hair out. I'm so excited to be leaving work in umm T-Minus 39 minutes! I don't have too much planned this weekend and that's a blessing! Tonight is going to be extremely busy though, but I'm excited! :) As soon as I get off work I'm running home, changing, getting ready, grabbing my brewskis & meeting up with Kelly to start our crazy festivities for the night. It's her 22nd birthday, yaaaa buddy! Hopefully I'll end some of my confusing thoughts I got running through my mind by the end of the weekend. Saturday morning I'm going to try my HARDEST to wake up early enough to get some errands done & run to Kame's to purchase a helmet for the quad. Then I'll be meeting up with Bryan and riding some trails with him, I'm pumped! There's this bonfire/cookout that's been on my agenda for Saturday afternoon/evening but I haven't talked to the person hosting it so I'm not sure if it's still going down. Sundays are always my relaxation days, I look forward to my Sundays SO much. Maybe I'll take the quad out some more, totally depends on the weather! The Browns play the Steelers on Sunday.. but that's not even worth watching, you should already know whose going to win. Surprise surprise. Haha.

Have a good weekend! xoxo

P.S. I missed Kim at work today, ugh. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment