Monday, October 19, 2009

Ouch.

Friday night I fell in a garage & sprained my ankle. And I did it 110% sober. I might of had a beer in my hand, but I managed to save the beer. My left ankle gave out when I stepped down a step and I fell straight to the ground. It immediately got swollen. It hurt SO bad. Everyone I showed my ankle told me to go get it checked out of the hospital but I refused. I already knew everything the hospital would tell me; Go home, keep it elevated, ice it & stay off it for as long as possible. So going to the hospital would of been a waste of time, energy & money. I stayed in on Saturday night and watched movies all day/night. Nick came over to watch movies with me and take care of me, even if he made fun of me for being a gimp the whole entire time. I was able to start walking like a normal human being on Sunday so I thought for sure it was getting better. But when I came home from work I took off the wrap I saw that my ankle was swollen more & it was black & blue underneath my ankle. So now I'm laying in my bed with it elevated again & if its not any better tomorrow after work, the rents are making me go to the hospital. I don't wanna go :(

1 comment: