Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pet peeve.

One of my BIGGEST pet peeve's is when someone tells you "I gotta tell you something later." or "We gotta talk." I seriously HATE it. It's the worst feeling in the world for me. It automatically flips a switch in me into panic mode. My mind starts racing, I go into my own little world where my mood goes to shit, instantly. I'm prolly the most impatient person on the planet. Last night Lauren texted me while I'm sittin in front of her at Johnny Malloys with Kenny & Davis; "I gotta tell you something later." I immediately started fuming & got butterflies in my stomache thinking something was wrong, that I wasn't going to like what she had to tell me. So I responded "About what? give me a topic?" and she said "White boy." and I flipped. I responded "Omg Lauren jus tell me now, I cant wait til later." Turns out, it was nothing bad at all. But I was seriously fuming in my seat. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment