Friday, October 2, 2009

Weekend agenda & then some

This entire week has been the most stressful week I've gone through in a very long time. I can't even tell you how many times I got "in trouble" at work. I've been looking forward to the weekend arriving since Wednesday. Now that it's here, this is what I got on the agenda:

Friday:
- Work
- FedEx
- Get ready
- Rogers to drink with Kelly, with Marissa, maybe Lauren?
- Who knows what else?

Saturday:
- Verizon to get a new cellular device
- Larry's softball tourneys
- Maybe riding the fourwheeler?
- No other plans whatsoever...

Sunday:
- Maybe riding the fourwheeler?
- No set plans whatsoever...
- Maybe going to Funny Stop with Kim & all them for some hypnotist show?

It SUCKS not having someone to not really have any plans with on my days off. You don't know what lonely is until all your friends are taken & that leaves you, at home, alone, by yourself, VERY often. It's not very fun. I don't recommend it.

I'm very thankful for my family. I take them for granted 9 times outta 10, but I love them more than words could say. They never left my side when I was at one of my lowest points of my life and they'll continue to be by my side every day! My friends are my life. I have a nice handful of close friends that I know are true. Sadly most of them arent in my life on a daily basis, actually most of them aren't in my life on a daily, weekly or monthly basis :( But they'd be there for me in a heartbeat & I'd do the same! I don't let people into my heart very easily, so it's always nice to gain a new friend :) especially when you can instantly tell they are an amazing person, inside & out & you can fully trust them!

Enjoy your weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment