Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A haunting past.

Whattaya know my past came back to haunt me tonight, and I don't have anyone or anything to blame but myself. I guess I started it? I didn't do it on purpose. It just goes to show that this girl from my past STILL manages, for a lack of a better word "stalks" me. We're going on a year where I cut her outta my life completly, trust me it was definetly for the best. She's not that great of a friend, at all.

She's my EX boyfriends EX girlfriend right before me. She made my life hell, but yet I still befriended her, against every single voice of reason that told me not to. And not only did I befriend her, but we were friends a couple different times, even after we'd basically fight to the death. I can't even try to tell you everything she put me through.

I have a Twitter account and I drunkenly "tweeted" Friday night "im wearing a shirt that a pathletic excuse for a human being bought me cuz she tried to buy my friendship. shes a whore. oh & she smells" I didn't think anything of it, because well Twitter isn't popular in Akron yet, only like 3 or so people that I actually know have accounts. Well I come to find out today, she has a Twitter page also & she so happened to respond to my tweet. She said "your fat. you look like a dirty version of a sweaty pale nasty gorilla. your always going to be behind me. sweetheart your a follower k..." I went through a lot of emotions. First my heart dropped, I got them huge butterflies in my stomache that I get when I know I did something wrong. Then I felt upset, highly upset. This girl hit me below the belt. She didn't just call me fat, she gave me an actual visual of how disgusting I look. Then she said "you'll always be behind me." She's basically right. Unfortunally everyone in my life is from her life. My best friend was her best friend from highschool. My four best guy friends were her best guy friends from highschool. I stole her boyfriend of 2 years. I can only imagine what she says about me "its like you want to skin me alive and wear me as an outfit" as she so nicely put it in the past. Then she called me a follower & that hurt just as much. I don't like being referred to as a follower, I try my hardest to be who I want to be, not like someone else. Ughhh I can't believe I let her get to me. After I felt upset I started laughing because I realized if she saw my tweet that I did on the 27th & responded on the 28th that just goes to show you how much she STILL stalks me and how quick & eager she was to respond. I mean seriously, why does she feel the need to read my shit STILL, to this day?! My life has nothing to do with her or her life, and it's not like I live like the rich & famous? So then I got pissed and I wanted to retaliate soo bad but I ended up making my Twitter page private. That only lasted, oh I'd say not even 2 minutes. I made it public again, at least for now. I don't want to start yet another drama war, and give that drama queen the satisfaction that she's trying ever so much to get but I'm definetly not apologizing for what I said, in no way-shape or form.

As of right now I tweeted back "ohh i love it. i didnt know i was being watched ever so closely STILL. you would retaliate."

6 comments:

  1. Don't let the things she says hurt you, just remember that if she is creeping so closely she obviously doesn't have that great of a life and that she is unhappy with herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must concur with Kaleigh. I am sorry she hurt your feelings and such but obviously you have something she doesn't. Who is the follower? HER, she sought you out to know what you are doing. She is the one STUCK and not satisfied with her own life.

    You have the right attitude as far as NOT APOLOGIZING. She just wanted something to argue about in hopes of tearing you down to her level and making you feel bad. Let it go.. .move forward and leave trash where it belongs.

    HUGZ

    PS. You are beautiful in every shape and form and besides physical appearance isn't what life's all about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwwe cheryl THANKS! you're awesome. i HEART you ohh so much :) that meant alot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "leave trash where it belongs" awesomeeee. ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i kno right! cheryl is AWESOME. best advice eva

    ReplyDelete