Thursday, April 8, 2010

Changes come around real soon, make us women and men.

"If you're nice to someone that you know for a FACT is fake, does that make you fake too?"

I'm a genuinely nice person, obviously I'm WAY too nice. I open my heart to people who I think truly care, truly want to help, truly want to listen to what I have to say, about me & my life. But I should know better by now! People are lying, conniving, manipulative pricks! They only care about themselves. I'm so done being the nice person. DONE! It's not worth it when people talk about you behind your back & judge you for everything you do & say.

Word to the wise: Be YOU! Be REAL! Hold nothing back. If someone doesn't like you for being REAL, then they have insecurities that they NEED to work on. So give them the time to sort themselves out. No one needs someone in their life that is fake. It just opens up way too many doors that should remain nailed SHUT!

1 comment: