Friday, April 23, 2010

Guess what?!

Starting Sunday morning my parents are going to be located on this huuge ship:




For over a week! They're beyond lucky! They didn't even ask me to go? What the frick, right? Haha- Not really, I prefer to stay at home, by myself. I've been counting down to this week for I don't even know how long. It's not so much that I'm excited they're not gonna be here, to throw parties and such.. it's more I'm ECSTATIC to have the house to myself. I'm not gonna run into anyone while I'm walking thru the kitchen. I don't have to share the vanity with my mom while I'm getting ready. I can put all my beer in the fridge & actually drink a beer when I come home from work. I can blast all my favorite kind of music all day & night. I feel like I'm still 16 years old and my parents are leaving me home while they go on vacation for the first time. Haha

I pulled the short straw & get to drive my parents to the Airport.. but I have no real complaints. Now I get to drive my mom's SUV all week, with the top back!! :)

It's seriously the littlest things that make me a happy girl, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment