Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Random Tuesday Day Off.

I decided to take today off, for no real reason. I just couldn't wake up this morning and the time was available at work to have the whole day off, so I took it. No one was home all day. I stayed in bed until 1ish. Then went to O'Charley's to meet up with Brittany for lunch. Ended up making it in time for Happy Hour! :) $2.00 margarita's & half-off appetizers. It was nice to catch up with her. I had 2 huge margarita's that were sooo good. Brittany paid so I didn't spend a dime. :) I didn't really do much more today besides relax a lot. I wanted to get my car washed, clean the inside of my car, get my moms SUV gas, do laundry, clean the house. and a few other things. But I did none of that. Haha.. hopefully I'll get some of that done this week!



* One of my margarita's! It tasted like a sweettart..mmm :)

So I have the option to go fourwheeling on Friday down in Wellsville. I've heard only good things about that place. I should go, have a good time. But I don't really know any of the people going. I can't figure out what I want to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment