Thursday, April 8, 2010

Scratch that. *AGAIN!

Okay, so I'm a little bit of an idiot and thought Chiefy's birthday party was this weekend, when it's really next weekend. Makes things a lot easier on me, because now I don't have to juggle two birthday celebrations in one night. Score 1 for Jenner! I also updated a few birthdays, actually deleted the people that really don't need to be included here ;) I'll add everything that's going on in June & July sometime soooon.

* APRIL *
Wednesday 7th :: Date with my niece Noelle :)
Thursday 8th :: Daddy visits me at work for lunch!
Thursday 8th :: Chiefy's bday celebration downtown Akron.
Friday 9th :: Chiefy's actual birthday (23)
Saturday 10th :: Goin out for Nick's bday celebration.
Sunday 11th :: Nick's actual bday (24!) maybe I'll have cornhole & a cookout at the crib?
Wednesday 14th :: Amber, my cousins birthday (14!)
Thursday 15th :: Emil's bday celebration downtown Akron.
Friday 16th :: Emil's (22) & Margo's (21!) actual birthday's.
Saturday 17th :: Chiefy's Surprise party at Mackey's!
Wednesday 21st :: Holly/Chris Baby Shower at work.
Sunday 25th :: House to myself until May 2nd, ooooo ya! :)

* MAY *
Wednesday 5th :: Cinco De Mayo :)
Wednesday 5th :: Broski's birthday! (22)
Thursday 6th :: KALEIGH'S BIRTHDAY! (23) ow oww :)
Sunday 9th :: Mother's Day!
Monday 11th :: Jen's birthday!
Friday 25th :: King's birthday (23)
Monday 24th & Friday 28th :: Awwe Meduri bdays! Matt (24) & Jeremy (22)
Saturday 29th :: Huddy's birthday (23)

2 comments: