Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Holy Birthdays, Batman!

Spring is here! :) That means I can pull out my four-wheeler & consume my weekends with cook outs, cornhole, beer pong outside, riding the four wheeler & bonfires. Ahh.. can't wait! This time of year things start to get crazy! I have SO many birthdays coming up.. majority friends, but lots of family members too. Both my Grandma's are in April & May but I forget the exact days. :/ Here's a quick run down, trust me.. you'll agree with me that the next couple months things are gonna get CRAZY busy!

* APRIL *
Thursday 8th :: Chiefy's bday celebration downtown Akron
Friday 9th :: Chiefy's actual birthday (23)
Saturday 10th :: Goin out for Nick's bday celebration & Chiefy's party at Mackeys
Sunday 11th :: Nick's actual bday (24!) maybe i'll have cornhole & a cookout at the crib?
Wednesday 14th :: Amber, my cousins birthday (14!)
Thursday 15th :: Emil's bday celebration downtown Akron
Friday 16th :: Emil's (22) & Margo's (21!) actual birthday's
Wednesday 21st :: Holly/Chris Baby Shower at work
Friday 23rd :: Holly's birthday (25!!)

Sunday 25th :: House to myself til May 2nd, ooooo ya! :)

* MAY *
Wednesday 5th :: Cinco De Mayo :)
Wednesday 5th :: Broski's birthday! (22)
Thursday 6th :: KALEIGH'S BIRTHDAY! (23) ow oww :)
Sunday 9th :: Mother's Day!
Monday 10th :: Jackie (17), Izzle (24), Stephy (23) & Goda's (24) birthdays
Monday 11th :: Jen's birthday!
Saturday 15th :: Ryan's birthday (25!)
Friday 25th :: King's birthday (23)
Monday 24th & Friday 28th :: Awwe Meduri bdays! Matt (24) & Jeremy (22)
Saturday 29th :: Huddy's birthday (23)
Monday 31st :: Chris' birthday (21!)

I'll stop at the end of May for now, but June starts the summer months.. holy moly, when did that happen!? This year is going by too quick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment