Thursday, April 8, 2010

Just Because..

Honestly, who are you texting?
Crap! I don't know where my cell phone is.

How many people are you interested in?
Ahahaha.. I don't even know :/

Do you get frustrated quickly?
Extremely!

Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed?
No one of huge importance.

Would you consider your parents to be strict?
Maybe when I was in highschool, but because of that I'm not into drugs & I'm a responsible woman.

Do you cross your legs when you sit?
Hardly ever.

Who gets on your nerves the most?
Haha, people at work.. fa sho!

Would you name a child after you?
No.

Have you hugged anyone in the last 72 hours?
Boyfriend! How I missed him.

Does anyone call you baby?
Nope.

If you had to get a piercing right now, what would it be?
Lower lip.

Your ex calls you and asks you back out, you say?
"Wasn't basically 5 years of me enough?" Haha. He wouldn't call me to ask me that anyways.

What are your plans for this weekend?
Birthday celebrations, like whoaaa! I get paid & I'm gonna be broke jus as quick.. lovely.

Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
I do!

Did you do something mean to someone today?
Sure hope not.

What is something you need to go shopping for?
Nick's birthday presents & a gift for Holly's & Chris' Baby shower at work.

Do you have any pets?
1 kitty named Bubba. But there's 2 dogs & 2 other cats in this household that are not mine.

Are you happy today?
No.

Do you think things will change in the next few months?
I sure the hell hope so!

Do you know a guy named Sam?
I'm sure I do.. I think?

Who is your best girl friend?
Katie, Lauren, Kelly & Kaleigh

Who is your best guy friend?
Nick, Kenny, Danny, Jason & Shawn

Where would you like to live other than where you are?
San Fran, Cali.. Dublin, Ireland.

Have you ever liked someone older then you?
Yes.

Who did you last get into a big argument with?
I don't argue with people.

Would you ever marry anyone for their money?
I can't even stand talking to someone more than 2 minutes if I'm not interested in them.. I highly doubt I'll be able to marry someone for only their money.

Did any particular thing brighten up your day today?
Seeing my niece Noelle smile at me made my day!

Do you know anyone that's been in jail?
Yes.

Is there anyone of the opposite sex that means something to you?
Yessum!

If you could say something to someone right now, what would it be?
What can I do to make you look at me the way I look at you?

No comments:

Post a Comment