Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thirsty Thursday!

Alright so today is probably just one of those days. Ya know, when nothing seems to be going right. Everything is against you. You don't feel good & everything & everyone seems to be annoying you.. Yeah it's one of THOSE days. I swear everyone that looks at me, glares & shoots me a dirty look. I've been asked numerous of times if I'm okay. Rob even stopped dead in his tracks and asked if I was sad, he said that I looked like I was about to give him a pouty face.

BUT.. on a brighter note I get to see my Kim Possible today! And it's Thirsty Thursday! Shawn (aka Boyfriend!) Sunny & myself are meeting up with Kim at the Brubakers on Steels Corners today after work for some brewskis! When Kim worked with us, every Thursday after work was crazzzzy. We'd take the last 20 minutes of our work day to prime & primp ourselves for a night out. It was $1 beers til 9 oclock at Bru's. Once 9pm hit, we all would go our separate ways. I usually went downtown for even more Thirsty Thursday celebrations! Hopefully we get a couple more people to stop out! :)

I haven't had a Thirsty Thursdays night out in a LONG time! I'm ECSATIC to see Kim & even more excited cuz after Bru's I'm going out for my friend, Emil's birthday. Shits gon' get crazzy, baby!

P.S. I took the day off tomorrow (Friday) because 1. I don't feel good today, and 2. Just in case tonight is too much.. Haha. But that doesn't necessarily mean I'll actually take the day off. I prolly wont, but maybe I will.. I don't know- I'm still indecisive about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment