Friday, April 23, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday!



1. One song that always takes me back to my youth is ... TNT by AC/DC & We Will Rock You by Queen, my dad would sing every word in the AC/DC & Queen songs.. and I danced in my parents bedroom with my mom to Mony Mony by Billy Idol.. haha don't judge.


2. My first concert ever was .. Shawnia Twain at Blossom in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.


3. If I could create my dream music festival I'd want these bands to be there: Bayside. Taylor Swift. Mudvayne. Nickelback. Relient K. Yellowcard. Lil Wayne. Gucci


4. The best make-out/"boot knocking" song ever is .. Bahahaha ummm Want it, Need it - Plies? I don't really have a good answer..


5. The best concert I've ever been to was .. Ughh it's a tie between Lil Wayne & Dierks Bentley/Brad Paisley.


6. A memorable musical moment for me was .. Going to Blossom for the Shawnia Twain concert with my mom, her best friend Elaine & her kids. It was a different type of an atmosphere, let alone the first concert I'd ever been too. I just remember thinking to myself.. "Man I can't wait to get older so I can stand outside with a beer in my hand at a concert." But now they're basically $20 for a brewski.. way to ruin a kids dream Blossom!


7. The song on my iPod that's getting the most play these days is .. Anything by Bayside & Ke$ha.. and Beamer, Bentz or Bentley gets played - a LOT! Haha.



1 comment:

  1. i LOVE lil wayne! probably my favorite songs by him are Imma Beast or A Milli
    :)
    have a great wednesday!
    http://koreeunveiled.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete