Friday, September 25, 2009

And the weekend begins..

I actually had a good day at work today, even though I hardly did any work.. thats prolly why it was a good day. Ha. Last friday night I fell asleep before 10pm, I'm trying really hard to get some energy to go out, but I'm writing this blog instead..Hmm. I'm supposed to be getting ready & heading over to Laurens to head out for the night. I dunno what we're getting into. But I'm not holding my breath for what I actually want to do to actually happen. Tomorrow I'm going to Port Clinton with my friend Brittany, possibly Lauren too. Going to see my best guy friend Marshall who I haven't seen in MONTHS. I'm pumped. Then I'll be coming home early on Sunday, hopefully riding the quad then chillen the rest of the day.

Have a good weekend!
xo jennnner

No comments:

Post a Comment