Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Trippin out yo!

I'm seriously freakin out. When I got home from riding tonight a truck flew by my house & beeped the horn a couple times. I didn't think anything of it until Nick left my house to go home. I started washin the quad and I heard my name, I look up & whataya know its someone from my past. They started yelling at me & tripping out, asking me who Nick was. They thought Nick was my boyfriend. I didn't know what to do, cuz 1. it's none of their damn business & 2. I was caught off guard. He has to be on something! I've never seen him like this before. I'm completly 110% single, I don't need to explain who I spend my time with to anyone. But if being confronted about going mudding with a guy wasn't enough, this dude didn't believe me that Nick was just a friend & stormed off. He started driving up and down my street, beeping, calling my phone. My dad works nights now so I started tripping the crap out. I texted Lauren & Nick, I didn't know what else to do. Finally I walked outside & told the creeper to please just go home. I'm seriously counting down the minutes til when my dad gets home from work.

Thank God for Nick living so close to me, he's seriously not even 30 seconds away.

No comments:

Post a Comment