Friday, September 18, 2009

Survey? Don't mind if I do.

Hi, my name is... Jenner.
Never in my life have I took it in the ass.
I hate it when I find out people are talking about me..especially when it's not true!
If you're going to talk smack about me, don't turn around and try to be my friend. Being fake is not a pretty trait.
The one person who can drive me nuts is this one girl, but I'm gonna be nice & not say any names.
When I'm nervous I talk alot, and I mean A LOT.. I basically don't shut up. Another nervous habit is to put my fingernails in my mouth like I'm going to bite them off, but I don't..weird I know.
The last song I listened to was Cruise Control - Mariah Carey
My hair is long, naturally wavy. It's also naturally dark dark blonde but highlighted blonde like whoa.
When I was 5 I moved outta Goodyear Heights & into Ellet.
My current annoyance is the taste in my mouth, Kaleigh gave me a Vitamin B pill so I could see what it does to my pee. We're friggin coo I know.
I have a hard time with self control when it comes to my cellular device when I'm highly intoxicated. Everyone in my phone book either gets a call or a text.
There's this girl I know that deserves the veryy best in the world when it comes to guys, but her past boyfriends have been complete losers..the newest prospect looks like he's a winner though & I'm overly excited for her!
If you visited the place I'm from you'd prolly be in a neighborhood close to your own, unless you start heading more towards downtown Akron, it gets a little ghetto.
Most recent thing someone else bought me was my down payment for my ATV.
In the morning it's impossible for me to say more than one word at a time, I can't function 100% until about 11am.
Last night I was teaching myself how to drive an ATV. I'm a beast at it yo!
If I was an animal I'd be a one of those birds that flys south for the winter.
Tomorrow I am going to get my hair done! I'm excited, I'm going to a new hair dresser, holla!

Part 2 Questions:
If the last person you kissed needs you at 3 AM, would you go?: Nah man.
Have you kissed anyone today?: No.
Has someone ever told you they want to spend the rest of their life with you?: Yes.
Have you ever punched a wall, door, etc?: Sure have.
Honestly, if you could go back 1 month and change something would you?: Yup.
How do you feel about girls smoking?: It's whatever. I don't care either way.
What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?: "Get up, you have to go to the bank before work." That didnt work out as planned.
Looking forward to anything? Sorta, basically excited to go fourwheelin this weekend thru some trails, bonfires, visiting Kelly at the bar she's working at, oh yeah gettin the fro did! :)
What was the highlight of your week? Buying an ATV for me & the broski!
When is the next time you will kiss someone? Your guess is as good as mine.
Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?: Nah.
What was the last thing you put in your mouth?: Water.
Are you slowly drifting away from someone? Hope not damnit.
Would you care if you saw the person you like kissing someone else? Ugh I would care, yup.
Who was the last person you gave your number to?: Jeremy Nixon.
Who do you talk to the most about your problems?: My ultimate bests.
Done anything illegal in the past month? Yess.. muhahaha.
Were you smiling when you woke up this morning?: Hecks nah.
Do you tend to fall for people easily?: I'd like to say no, but I really don't think thats the case. IDK?
If all your friends were going on a road trip, would you go? If it was on a weekend, yess sir.
When is the last time you got really frustrated?: Today. Hate work, hate, hate, haaate it.
Will this weekend be a good one?: Hope so.
Do you think you can last in a relationship for six months without cheating?: I know so.
What time did you wake up this morning?: 7:45am, hit the snooze button prolly 20 times didnt get outta bed til 8:50am.
Is anyone on your bad side now?: Yup. They'll NEVER be on my good side, ever again.
Do you like to cuddle?: For the most part, yupp.
Who was the last person you talked out loud to? Kaleigh.
What is your favorite color shirt to wear?: Black, Greys, Navy Blue.
What do you hear?: People talking to customers.
Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed? Lauren & Josh.
How's your heart? Well..it's healthy, but thats about it.
Do you do your own laundry?: Nope, sure don't.
Does the thought of marriage scare you?: With the right person, you won't be scared.

Part 3: Spontaneity:
If you could be one person in the world who would you be?: Myself.
Best movie quote?: Ughhh..?
If you had one day to spend $1 mill, how would you spend it?: Pay off all my debt, give some to the family, buy some things, possibly give some to charity.
If you knew you only had one day left to live, what would you tell people? I would make sure to tell the people that have proved to me that they need me just as much as I need them that I love them & to take shots at my funeral like an Irish funeral.
Do you think all of your dreams will come true?: I actually don't have many dreams, but I sure hope that the dreams that I do have will come true..sooner than later peeez!
One word to describe yourself?: Random.
Best candy in the world?: Resee's Cups.
Favorite TV Show?: Gossip Girl!
Favorite song at the moment?: Too many to pick just one..
Do you get bored easily? Extremly.
How did you do your hair for the day?: Pony with bangs.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Happy.
Favorite smell? Juicy Couture.
How many piercings do you have?: 4.
Best chips? Sour Cream & Onion.
Word that you hate: Generally.. it sounds like Jenner, it bugs me okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment