Monday, September 28, 2009

MUDDIN! :)

Sunday afternoon I finally broke in my four-wheeler, big time! I had some help- Lauren, Kenny & Nick all came out with me to take it out since it rained allll day on Saturday. My poor poor baby got soo much mud on it, it was insane!


I can't believe I've gone so long without a toy to take out on weekends. I also didn't know how much energy it takes to ride something you literally jus sit on. My upper body is soo sore. I can't put on hoodies or pull up my pants without wanting to fall over from all the muscle tension. There was so many puddles to go through and even more trails to ride on. At one point Lauren & me decided we weren't muddy enough so we stood next to a puddle and waited for Nick to drive by us and splash us.


I can't wait to go again! I love going with lots of people, even if it's just one four-wheeler it's still an awesome time! :)

1 comment: