Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's like one step forward & two steps back.

So it's now Sunday.. my weekend seriously flew by, I didn't even have time to eat. Friday night I came home & passed out earlllly. I woke up at 230am to motorcycles outside my house, I thought someone was trying to steal my fourwheeler. Haha. I looked at my phone- I had 5 missed calls & 14 text messages. Oppsies. My best friend needed to get drunk & I wasn't there for her damnit. Saturday I woke up early, got dressed & decided to go run a few errands. I went to the bank, then went to Verizon dropped my cell off to get a software upgrade & I went to the mall. When I was leaving Verizon I def backed into another car. Thank God his car was perfect & mine was just scuffed up, everything buffed right out. Leave it to me to think the guy I hit was cute as hell though. Haha. I got my hair done! I absolutely love it, the bangs need to grow before I like them but its whatever. I abso-fucking-lutely love the colors in my hair! Hayley at Skullz in Kent is amazing. I highly recommend her. I def saw a leprechaun doing hair too. My moms best friends' daughter Marissa texted me and told me to come out to Brimfest to see her Stepdad sing in the Brimfield Idol Talent show, so I did..I haven't seen her in years. Me, Lauren & Marissa went & visited Kelly at the Basement then to The Holiday & the Quarter. Ran into my ex boyfriend before my ex fiance. I told Marissa "Make sure I take you home tonight & that I go home!" That didn't work out as planned. Somehow we ended up at a hotel room with my ex, his best friend & one of my guy friends. This dude named David, I think, at the Quarter let Lauren, Marissa & me drink on his tab alllll night. We did shot, after shot, after shot. I'm never drinking again. Now I'm trying to get motivated to go running but I've put my waffles in the toaster three times, I don't think I'm gonna make it running. I wanna go ride the quad though!

I got a random call from a certain someone. We talked for almost an hour, about the most random of things. He can still make me laugh constantly & smile ear to ear. FUCK

21 days to change a behavior was def interrupted this weekend :(

My new saying: "Ex's should remain in the past" Now if I could only get me to live by that.

No comments:

Post a Comment