Thursday, September 17, 2009

Every girl needs a toy ;)

I FINALLY GOT MYSELF A TOY! I'm pumped. It's a Suzuki Quad Sport z250.

There is a slight problem though, I don't know how to ride it.. not even the slightest bit. I waited for my dad to get home from work so he could take it off the truck and we played around with all the switches and stuff. It took us about 45 minutes to figure out how to put it into reverse. (There's a nob that clearly states "Reverse") Then I put it into 1st gear and drove it into my garage to park it. I bet my brother has been riding it all day, damn him! I can't wait to get off work and drive it around a little bit, but I'm even more excited for the weekend! I'm going to my friend Kim's house who has trails & such that her & her neighbors made for fourwheeling & dirt bikes. We'll prolly set up a bonfire too! Woohooo!

I've missed my work buddy that sits by me. I wasn't at work on Tuesday because I had stupid jury duty and she wasn't here Wednesday because she was sick. I missed her dangit! We got free milk shakes from Cold Stone Creamery today from our boss, don't really know why but I ain't complaining. I swear we're always working hard! Just look at Kaleigh:


I might be getting sick.. which will not mix well with my plans to go riding this weekend! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment