Thursday, September 24, 2009

Runaway.

My wednesday night was abso-fuckin-lutely crazy. It was one of them unforgettable nights but all you wanna do it erase it outta your memory. I'm tired of being surrounded by my past. It's starting to suffocate me. All I want to do is move on, with no set-backs. It's hard to erase your past when it doesn't let you. People say your past is what makes you who you are today. But I'm starting to wonder exactly who is ME? Do I mold into my surroundings? Am I my own person? What are MY interests? What do I believe in? I'm beginning to realize that you can't move on from things if you don't know where you're going. I have no clue where I'm going. I know where I want to be, but it's going to take a couple months to get there, so the transition in between isn't going to be fun. All I can do is figure out who I really am & continue to be the REAL me. So here it goes..

My name is Jennifer, but no one calls me that- everyone in my life calls me Jenner or Jenn. I'm too tall for heels, so I don't own any but I wish I could! I believe in natural beauty, not caking on the make-up "beauty". I'm the type of girl that loves hoodies, tee-shirts & sweat pants along with eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss & purses with matching wallets. I love all types of movies. Music is a HUGE passion & I like it alllll, seriously. My top fav's are rock/alternative rock, country & hiphop/r&b. I love being a sports fan, but I don't know my favorite athletes statistics for their whole career. I have a lead foot when I drive. I'm into cars, trucks & motorcycles. I know my way around an engine, I know how to hit a baseball, I can beat you in video games- but my toe-nails are always painted, my nails are 8 times outta 10 painted too. I can be "one of the guys" but I enjoy my girls nights where we veg out or eat whole pints of ben & jerrys while watching sappy love movies. I highlight my hair & whiten my teeth. I try my hardest not to judge someone, but I'm only human, it happens. I'm a very open person, I won't view your beliefs, thoughts, likes/dislikes as wrong, instead I'll try and see everything from your point of view. Country boys are a weakness of mine. I'm broke every week. I'll do anything for someone I truly care about. I'm a hopeless romantic. There's people in my past that I reallllly want to stay there. I don't like liars & two-faced people. I get that everyone lies, but there's some people out there that straight make up things or turn a situation inside out. I don't want to be two-faced, I don't want to be a liar and I realllly don't want to be labeled as a slut. Sorry if I disappoint anyone but all of that is the me I want to be, so take it or leave it.

2 comments: