Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ziggy zoggy oi oi oi.

I learned many new things today. I thought I'd share them with you.

1. It is possible to be drunk before noon on a Sunday.
2. "If you have a dick you're doing a ziggy." I have no clue what a ziggy is but you say this saying three times fast: "ziggy zoggy, ziggy zoggy oi oi oi!" you get to chug your beer.
3. I saw not one, but three huge school bus looking things: one that had a football helment on the front, anothers front end was a dogs face complete with dog whiskers sticking out and the last one had big floppy ears.
4. I actually have awesome cornhole skills.. me & katie were undefeated today!
5. Four tiny bite-size donuts is not enough food to give you energy to walk up 10+ flights of stairs.
6. Even though the Cleveland Browns basically suck they have some amazing, crazy fans!
7. The term "tailgating" doesn't begin to describe what you actually do in a parking lot before a football game.
8. Its the norm to see grown men either half naked in tube tops & beer bellies or dressed in different colored zebra print MC Hammer pants on game day in Cleveland.
9. No one was able to answer my question: "What exactly is a Cleveland 'Brown'?"
10. Football games in person seem to go a looot faster than they do on tv.
11. You can get a citation for walking with a beer can in your hand, but its legal to stand next to a cop drinking beer from a plastic cup.
12. You get a full cardio workout walking from the parking lot to your seats, especially if you sit at the very tippy tip top of the football stadium.
13. Football games don't have vendors walking up & down the sections that sell hot dogs, cotton candy or peanuts. But the beer guy vendor dude never leaves your section.
14. People that dress up their dogs for a football game are viewed as badasses, but if I dressed up my dog on any other day I'm compared to Paris Hilton.

I learned all that at the Cleveland Browns season opener! I've never tailgated before in my life but I highly recommend it. It's definitely an experience & amazing time!

No comments:

Post a Comment