Saturday, December 12, 2009

I'm a genius.

I'm pissed. I'm livid. I'm SO mad at myself. I'm frustrated. I'm upset. I'm confused. I'm disappointed. I'm crazy flustered. I lost my appetite. I can't believe I was right. Why do I gotta be such a freaking genius? Why am I SO good at reading people & situations? I wish I was as naive as people seem to think I am, but I'm not. I SO called it. This dude I know IS talking to some other chick, and for him to admit that to someone, basically means they're about to start dating. Have fun with your new girl. Better not bring her around me, I don't plan on being even the least bit nice to her. Fuck her, fuck you. I know who I'm using my Voodoo doll on now. Good thing it just randomly found itself the other day. Don't judge me.

PS. Kenny & Danny said they'd move out with me, if I bought a house. I now have two missions in life at the moment.

2 comments: