Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sally to the rescue.

I woke up today to my alarm going off at 7:40am, turned it off. Automatically thought to myself, "If I close my eyes I won't wake up until it's time to leave for work." I was right, I woke up at 8am when I was supposed to leave. Walked outside and realized it had snowed, my car was covered, windshield was a little bit iced up. Pretty sure the word "Fuck" echoed on my street this morning. Got in my car, turned it on & the gas light turned on too, saying "Hey stupid, you need to get gas for your car, you wont make it to work on fumes today." So I had to stop and get gas, and the chick was making herself some coffee instead of being behind the register. PISSED. Needless to say I was late to work today. I didn't bring any movies or CDs to occupy my time at work. I didn't do anything last night- on a friday night, not a thing. I sat at home, watched movies all by myself. Low point. My dad came home from work and I ran up to him like I was 5 years old again and was like "you didn't happen to bring me home a kitty did you?" He smiled, and laughed & said "Oh yeah, that's what I think about all day is where to get you a kitty." Little does he know that I have full intenions on bringing home a kitty here shortly. I can't wait to have a little kitten again. They're so cute and lovable and playful. They find the most random places to explore & hide. I emailed my friend Cheryl at work and asked her if she knew of anyone that has kittens & sure enough another person we work with has kittens that are almost ready to go to a home. That seriously made my day. Sally said her kittens are fuzzy, gray/bluish colored with blue eyes! She's bringing pictures in on Monday. Sally seriously turned my crappy morning into a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment