Saturday, December 26, 2009

Just a bunch of Hicks.

Below are my absolute FAVORITE men in the Country Music Industry.
They're sexy (especially with a guitar) and their songs are amazing.
I listed some of my most favorite songs they sing, old and new.

* Dierks Bentley - Birthdate: November 20, 1975

Songs: "Sideways", "Feel That Fire", "I Wanna Make You Closer Your Eyes", "Trying to Stop You Leaving", "Every Mile a Memory", "Free & Easy (Down the Road I Go)", "What Was I Thinkin'", "Come a Little Closer", and "Settle For a Slowdown"

* Love and Theft
Brian Bandas, Stephen Barker Liles and Eric Gunderson


Songs: "Runaway", "Don't wake me", and "Dancing in Circles"

* Chris Young - Birthdate: June 12, 1985

Songs: "Gettin' You Home", "The Man I Want to Be", "You're Gonna Love Me", "Drinkin' Me Lonely", and "Voices"

* Easton Corbin


Songs: "A Little More Country Than That"

* Lady Antebellum
Charles Kelley, Dave Haywood (and Hillary Scott)


Songs: "Love Don't Live here", "Lookin' For a Good Time", "I Run to You", "Need You Now"

* Jason Aldean - Birthdate: February 28, 1977


Songs: "She's Country", "Big Green Tractor", "Hicktown", "Why", "Amarillo Sky", "Laughed Until We Cried", "Relentless", "The Truth", and "Johnny Cash"

* Rodney Atkins - Birthdate: March 28, 1969


Songs: "Cleaning This Gun (Come on in Boy)" (great daddy/daughter song), "If You're Going Through Hell", "These are My People", "Chasin' Girls", "Watchin' You", and "Someone to Share it With"

* Justin Moore


Songs: "Small Town USA", "Backwoods" and "Back That Thing Up"

* Joshua Ryan aka "Jake" Owen - Birthdate: August 28, 1981


Songs: "Eight Second Ride", "Something About a Woman", "Startin' With Me", "Don't Think I Can't Love You" and "Yee Haw"

* Luke Bryan - Birthdate: July 17, 1976


Songs: "Do I", "All My Friends Say", "Country Man" and "We Rode in Trucks"

* Blake Shelton - Birthdate: June 18, 1976


Songs: "Hillbilly Bone", "Austin", "Some Beach", "She Wouldn't Be Gone" and "I'll Just Hold On"

* Josh Turner - Birthdate: November 20, 1977


Songs: "Firecracker", "Your Man", "Would You Go with Me", "Backwoods Boy" and " Why Don't We Just Dance"

* Billy Currington - November 19, 1973


Songs: "That's How Country Boys Roll", "Good Directions", "Must Be Doin' Something Right", "Little Bit of Everything", and "People Are Crazy"

* Kenneth (aka) Eric Church - Birthdate: May 3, 1977


Songs: "Love Your Love the Most", "Guys Like Me", "How 'bout You", "Hell on the Heart", "Sinners Like Me"

* Tim Mcgraw - Birthdate: May 1, 1967


Songs: "Let It Go", "Southern Voice", " If You're Reading This", "Nothin' to Die For", "I Like It, I Love It", "Something Like That", "It's Your Love", and "Don't Take The Girl"

* Brad Paisley - Birthdate: October 28, 1972

Songs: "American Saturday Night", "Start a Band", "Mud on The Tires", "Whiskey Lullaby", "Letter to Me", "I'm Still a Guy", "Ticks", "Online", and "Waitin' on a Woman"

No comments:

Post a Comment