Thursday, December 17, 2009

S u r v e y .

What does everyone call you? Jenner.

What if your boyfriend or girlfriend was into drugs, would you care? I can handle a select FEW drugs, ya kno the basic, what everyone already does anyways type of drugs, but anything more serious I'd care.

What was the last reason you went to the doctor for? I sprained my ankle. :(

Do you feel comfortable with answering personal questions? For the most part.

Are you shy? To certain extents.

Do you like being home alone or does it freak you out? I like having alone time, but being home alone at night time freaks me out.

Would you kiss anyone you've texted today? Yes.

Have you ever lost a close friend? No.

Do you have any bruises on you? I always have bruises on my legs

How'd you get it? They just appear after the weekends.

How's your mood? I'm pissy, grumpy, tired, annoyed & frustrated. Sucky ass moods.

Next time you will kiss someone on the lips? Your guess is as good as mine.

Are you dating the last person you texted? No, I'm not.

How has 2009 been for you so far? Not one of my best years, that's for sure.

How late did you stay up last night? 2, I think.

Do you live alone? No sir.

Do you wish you were somewhere else right now? I do. I wish I was laying in someone elses' bed.

How long can you go without your cell phone? A couple hours.

Do you love where you live? Love wouldn't be the word I'd use.

When was the last time you cried from laughing so hard? The other day.

Name something you did yesterday? Worked, went to Wings, watched the Cav's play..

What color are your eyes? Crystal blue or a honey green whenever I want a change.

What color is your hair? A dirty, warm colored blonde with a shit ton of blonnndddee highlights

Who did you last hang out with? My work peeps.

What was the last thing you cried over? Hmmm.. I don't feel like sharing.

Do you have a little sister? Nope.

Who were you with the last time you went to the movie theater? Kaleigh, Shannon & Lauren.

What are you listening to? A movie on the TV.

Who was your last received call from? Kenny.

Do you sleep with a fan on? In the Spring, Summer & Fall time, yes!

Do you ever get good morning texts from anyone? I haven't in almost a year.

Where is your cell phone? Next to me.

How is your hair done? Not at all.

Will you be up before seven am tomorrow? Hecks nah.

Did you speak to your mother today? I did.

Who was the last person you rode in a vehicle with? Nick.

Were you happy when you woke up today? Not so much.

What were you doing at eight this morning? Sleeping.

Who was the last person you told that you loved them? Kim.

What's on your schedule for tomorrow? Work, maybe some Thirsty Thursday festivities.

What should you be doing right now? Sleeping.

Do you regret anything you've done lately? I try to live life without regrets.

Do you have secrets that no one knows? Maybe.

Does your hand fit perfectly into anyone elses? I'm sure it could.

Where is your best friend? This question has too lengthy of an answer.

Can you type fast? Yes sir.

What is your favorite scent? Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy, Victoria's Secret - Heavenly & Love Spell, Lucky You, Britney Spears - Curious

How many people are in your contacts? Who knows, way more than I use.

What kind of car do you drive? 2008 Kia Rio

How many states have you been to? Alot!

Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes.

Are you a good singer? I don't believe so.

Have you ever been called Prince/Princess? Ha, don't think so!

Are you a bad influence? I def can be.

When was the last time you went shopping? Monday.

Besides this, what are you doing right now? Watching TV.

Would you ever get a tattoo/belly ring? Yes to both.

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Most def <3

Is there someone on your mind right now? Yes.

Are you wearing something you borrowed from someone? I got the broski's sweatpants on.

What's your current problem? Letting stupid, little things bother me and put me into bitch mode.

Do you delete people off of Myspace/Facebook/Twitter? Nah I don't care anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment