Sunday, December 27, 2009

Southern Belles.

Below are the Southern Belles of country music.
They are my favorite ladies in the industry & all completely gorgeous.
I listed my most favorite songs that they sing, both old & new.
I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm light weight obsessed with Taylor Swift.

* Taylor Swift - Birthdate: December 13, 1989

Songs: "Invisible", "You Belong With Me", "Breathe", "Should've Said No", "Our Song", "Hey Stephen", "Change", "Love Story", "White Horse", "Teardrops on My Guitar", "Tim McGraw", "Forever & Always", "You're Not Sorry", "Picture to Burn", "Fearless", "Tell Me Why", "The Way I Loved You", and "Just to See You Smile"

* Kellie Pickler - Birthdate: June 26, 1986


Songs: "Didn't You Know How Much I Loved You", "Best Days of Your Life", "Red High Heels", "Things That Never Cross a Man's Mind", "Rocks Instead of Rice", "Don't You Know You're Beautiful", "Girls Like Me", "Somebody to Love Me", and "Makin' Me Fall in Love Again"

* Danielle Peck - Birthdate: September 14 1978



Songs: "Bad for Me", "Findin' a Good Man", "I Don't", "Honky-Tonk Time", "Can't Behave", "Isn't That Everything", and "Thirsty Again"

* Carrie Underwood - Birthdate: March 10, 1983


Songs: "Before He Cheats", "Wasted", "Last Name", "I Told You So", "All-American Girl", "Cowboy Casanova", and "Temporary Home"

* Julianne Hough - Birthdate: July 20, 1988


Songs: "My Hallelujah Song", and "That Song in My Head"

* Sugarland - Jennifer Nettles (and Kristian Bush)


Songs: "All I Want to Do", "It Happens", "Stay", "Wishing", "Joey", "Fall Into Me", "Come On Get Higher", "Already Gone", and "Life in a Northern Town"


* Shania Twain - Birthdate: August 28, 1965


Songs: "Any Man of Mine", "Man! I Feel Like a Woman!", "Honey, I'm Home", "That Don't Impress Me Much", "Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under", "(If You're Not in it For Love) I'm Outta Here!", "From This Moment On", "Come On Over", "You're Still the One", and "It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing"

* Gloriana - Rachel Reinert, Cheyenne Kimball (and Tom Gossin, Mike Gossin)


Songs: "Wild at Heart", "The Way it Goes", "You Said", and "Time to Let Me Go"

2 comments:

  1. You have a really cute blog!! I love that you have falling snowflakes! Cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks so much! :) You can have them too, http://shabbyblogsblog.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete