Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Survey to end the year with.

2009 IS ALMOST OVER, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Stayed single almost the whole year?
** The whole freakin year basically. :/

Were involved in something you'll never forget?
** Definitely.

Tripped over a coffee table?
** Not so much tripped but ran into, many times.

Came close to losing your life?
** No, thank God.

Saw one of your favorite bands/artists live?
** Yesssss :) Dierks Bentley, Brad Paisley, Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy, Souja Boy Tell Em


2009: FRIENDS AND ENEMIES

Did you meet any new friends this year?
** Yess.. Quite a few!

Did you hate anyone?
** Yes.


2009: YOUR BIRTHDAY!

Did you have a cake?
** Sure did

Did you get any presents?
** Definitely did :)


2009: ALL ABOUT YOU

Did you change at all this year?
** Hmm, I don’t know? Well yeah.. I’ve changed gradually I guess.

Did you change your style?
** Not so much, unless you count my love for flannel tops a change?

Were you in school?
** Nope

Did you get good grades?
** n/a

Did you drive?
** Duhh

Did you own a car?
** Yessum, I call it my little go cart. It's a 2008 Kia Rio.

Did anyone close to you give birth?
** Yes! <3

Did you go on any vacations?
** One vaca & a couple mini getaways.

Would you change anything about yourself now?
** YES!


2009: WRAP UP:

Was 2009 a good year?
** It wasn’t too shabby, def not even close to being considered one of the best though.

Do you think 2010 will top 2009?
** I sure the hell hope so.


IN THE YEAR 2009 I CONFESS THAT I....

Kissed in the snow?
** Noo :/

In the parking lot? at the beach ? in secret ?
** In secret & in the parking lot..yes.

Had your heart broken?
** It has been broken for quite some time.

Painted a picture?
** No

Wrote a poem?
** No

Ran a mile?
** Walked yes, ran no.

Visited a foreign country?
** Canada!

Cut in a line of waiting people?
** Noo, I’m too nice.

Told someone you were busy when you weren't?
** Yeahh..

Cooked a disastrous meal?
** Haha oh I did a horrible job on the bacon for Christmas morning breakfast.

Lied about how old you were?
** Maybe to myself. Haha


IN 2009 I....

Broke a promise?
** Prolly.. even tho that’s my least favorite thing to do :(

Lied?
** I’m sure there were many white lies that came outta my mouth.

Disappointed someone close?
** Ugh, sure hope not :/

Hid a secret?
** Yes.

Pretended to be happy?
** Yes.

Slept under the stars?
** No.

Met someone who changed your life?
** Yes.

Changed your outlook on life?
** Many times.

Sat home all day doing nothing?
** Yess.

Lost something expensive?
** I did, for about 5 months.. but it found its way back to me!

Learned something new about yourself?
** Yes.

Tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it?
** I did that A LOT this year actually..

Made a change in your life?
** Yessum.

Found out who your true friends were?
** Sure did.

Met great people?
** I did!!

Stayed up til sunrise?
** Haha yesss.. Couple times.

Cried over the silliest thing?
** I’m a girl.. that shit tends to creep up outta no where.

Had friends who were drifting away from you?
** Yeahhh. :/

Spent most of your money on food?
** Pretty much all my extra money goes to food, that and beers.

Gotten sick?
** Not realllly.

Liked more than 5 people at the same time?
** Ha it's possible.. I’m single, I crush a lot.

Became closer with a lot of people?
** A few, but a few GREAT ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment