Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday Mania.

Today was definitely a different kind of Monday. It wasn't slow, or boring. It didn't drag or go really fast. It was annoying and crazy. I woke up to snow actually sticking to the ground & my car for the first time this Winter season. But it was that dust type of snow, it jus drifted across the roadways. I didn't think it was slippery at all until a car cut me off and made me slam on my breaks and I was fish-tailin' it down RT 8, that was fun! NOT! I didn't wreck or hit anyone AND I got to work on time, so everything seemed to work out this morning.

Later in the work day I ran into this dude named Ryan. He told me that he heard I tried to get a mutual friend of ours ass beat on Friday night. That sorta, basically, REALLY pissed me off. Now, a lot more than earlier, cuz I'm realizing that Chris (the mutual friend) was talking about me. Fucker. All I did was ask him to come to my friend Kenny's house for a party on Friday night. Kenny actually called him to see if he was gonna come out, and Chris thought I was setting him up to get his ass beat?! He said he's never known a guy who actually wanted more guys to come to another guys party. That sure doesn't say much of the guys that Chris knows, jeeezus. I was mad & definitely said something to Chris. He repeatedly said that he didn't think I would do something like that, but that he thought maybe I was too naive to realize what they were trying to do?! REALLY! I'm not stupid and I don't let my friends mess with anyone that I'm truly friends with. Basically I decided he's just an idiot, for thinking that. Then there was a couple more events AT WORK that made me think of stupid Highschool drama games, it was completely ridiculous! It actually made me laugh to myself a couple times, people are such idiots lately.

But on a brighter note, today was Monday, December 7th.. which means there is 7 days til my birthday. But I can start celebrating this Wednesday or Thursday. I'm getting excited, even if I don't want to turn a whole-nother year older. :( I jus hope my birthday is AWESOME and I make it thru without any tears this year. That's my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment